Bo Burnham "Eff" [Animated Music Video] Bo Burnham "Eff" [Animated Music Video]

This was great, tip. Next time dont use as much animated typography for the lyrics, add some more different animation to it. All in all. good job.

Candy Store Candy Store

You've got style bro. Just need to get them pics movin :)

A New Face A New Face

You say that no one will see it, well i did and i can see you have got potential. Anyone who makes something move in their animation. Can Improve just by caring on with what you do :) Anyway the film was Eire i loved the lighting and the music you just need to develop abit more active movement.

TieranKarb responds:

Yes, the biggest issue was keeping the figure in the standing position without having to tape it's feet to the ground, but hey, it was my first animation, so now i know i need something to help keep the figure in place

A Little Gaming Moment: Part 1 A Little Gaming Moment: Part 1

I loved this, it had nice fluent frame by frame animation. The story almost shed a tear to my eye. Music worked well, all in all. I loved it. Im not really a experienced animator but im working there but the advice i could give is to. Keep it up.

TheExtreamH responds:

Why thankyou.

Codename: Chameleon 2 Codename: Chameleon 2

A great way to start my sunday. i loved this mess of masks, I'm Hoping Codename : Chameleon 3 is coming.

Lennester: Trying not to laugh in class Lennester: Trying not to laugh in class

This was great :)))

pencil Killer pencil Killer

I can see you have potential, keep it up :)

cartoons1st responds:

thanks :DD

Balloon Boy looses his head Balloon Boy looses his head

Great Character design :)

RTEntertainment responds:

Guy looses his Gum Guy looses his Gum

Good work overall :)

RTEntertainment responds:

Thanx

a moment's peace a moment's peace

I liked the FX for this :D